- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 cups of cabbage, chopped
- 2 cups of shredded carrots…
- 2 tbsp green onions, sliced
- Any other veggies you like, water chestnuts, bean spouts, etc..
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1/4 cup water
- 14 egg roll wraps
- Sweet chili dipping sauce or sweet and sour sauce (for dipping)
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once hot add the cabbage, sprouts, carrots, chestnuts and ginger to the pan and cook, stirring frequently for 4-5 minutes, until the vegetables just begin to wilt but still remain a little bit crisp. Mix the corn starch with the water and mix thoroughly. Add the corn starch mixture and soy sauce to the pan along with the green onions. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Remove from heat and let cool.
Place two tablespoons of the cooled mixture on the center of the egg roll wrap. Fold the bottom up over the filling. Next, fold the two sides over, making it look like an envelope, then roll it up like a burrito.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Place the rolled up egg rolls on a baking sheet. Once you have rolled them all, spray the top of each egg roll with cooking spray.
Place in the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes then turn them over. Bake for an additional 5-7 minutes or until crispy and golden brown. Serve with sweet chili sauce or sweet and sour sauce. Enjoy!!