This is a great moist and flavorful cake with sweet banana flavor. Nothing beats a classic cream cheese frosting on a bundt cake recipe! Is it dessert, or is it breakfast? I’d say BOTH! Do yourself a favor and make this easy banana cake recipe ASAP! Your whole family will thank you.
- 2 bananas
- 1 (3 oz) package of banana instant pudding
- 1 c water
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- ¼ c oil
- ½ c finely chopped pecans
How to make it :
- In large mixing bowl, mash bananas.
- Add rest of ingredients, except pecans and mix for 2 minutes at medium speed of mixer.
- Add chopped pecans.
- Pour into greased and floured bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan and let cool.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving
Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends on Facebook and also follow us on facebook to get our latest Yummy Recipes.