- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ vanilla cake mix.
- 1 box (4-serving size) banana cream instant pudding and pie filling mix.
- 1 cup milk.
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil.
- 3 eggs.
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (2 medium).
- 45 vanilla wafer cookies, crushed (2 cups).
- 6 cups Cool Whip frozen whipped topping, thawed.
- 15 vanilla wafer cookies, coarsely crushed (2/3 cup).
- 24 dried banana chips.
Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
In large bowl, beat cake mix, pudding mix, milk, oil and eggs with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Stir in mashed bananas and 2 cups crushed cookies. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans to cooling racks. Cool completely.
Frost cupcakes with whipped topping. Sprinkle with 2/3 cup crushed cookies. Top with banana chips.
You May Want To check These Recipes Too
Old Fashioned Banana Pudding : Can you actually mash the bananas and incorporate into pudding?
AWESOME CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE : Best Chocolate Cake Recipe: A one bowl chocolate cake recipe that is quick, easy, and delicious!