BISCUIT CINNAMON ROLLS
- 2 small tubes refrigerator buttermilk biscuits OR 1 tube Pillsbury Grands buttermilk biscuits
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/2 C. pancake syrup (any brand you like, I used Mrs. Buttersworth)
- 1/3 C. packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 C. chopped pecans, optional
- 1/4 C. chopped almonds, optional
Spray a fluted pan with non-stick spray. Combine the melted butter and syrup in a small bowl and set aside. In another bowl, combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, and nuts (if desired). Place about half of the syrup mixture in the bottom of the pan. Then sprinkle half of the brown sugar mixture on top. Lay the biscuits on the bottom of the pan, overlapping edges (closely together) to form a ring.
Top with remaining syrup and sugar mixtures. Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 1 minute in the pan, then invert onto a serving platter and enjoy!
** You can use 1 1/2 tubes of the Pillsbury Grands buttermilk biscuits if 1 doesn’t’ seem like enough) and bake it for about 30 minutes.