Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
These lazy cookie bars are impossibly quick and easy to make! Transform yellow cake mix and chocolate chips into super soft, decadent, cookie bars!
- 1 pkg yellow cake mix (I used Betty Crocker)
- 1 small (3.4 oz) box instant vanilla pudding
- ¼ cup water
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl,combine cake mix, pudding, water, vegetable oil, eggs and chips. Mix until well combined.
- Spread the dough into a greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes until edges are golden and middle looks set. (I tested with a toothpick) Makes 15-20 bars