Back to Top
- 3 to 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10.75-oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 (0.87-oz) envelopes of chicken gravy mix
- 1/2 cup water or chicken broth, optional
- hot steamed rice
- Place chicken in the slow cooker and season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Whisk together soup, gravy mix, and water (if using). Pour over chicken.
- Cover crock-pot and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours.
- Before serving break the chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces. Serve over hot steamed rice.