Back to Top
What you need:
- 1 Can Bush’s Chili Beans I used 27 oz
- 1 Can Bush’s Butter Beans 16 oz can
- 1 Can Bush’s Baked Beans I used 28 oz can
- 1 lb ground and drained ground beef
- 1 lb of bacon sliced cooked, and drained
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup of ketchup
- 1 tbsp brown mustard
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- Brown up your hamburger and cook up your bacon (I love having ground beef in the freezer to pull out to use) and drain both of grease.
- Spray your crockpot with a nonstick spray, I used my 8-quart crock pot to create this so I would have a lot of room for the ingredients and mixing the ingredients.
- Open your cans and dump all the beans in your crockpot
- Next, add in the rest of the ingredients and stir
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours and serve!!