Easy, Quick And Delicious Banana Bread Made With Only 3 Ingredients – Overripe Bananas, Eggs And Yellow Cake Mix. Add A 4th Ingredient – Chocolate Chips – If You Love Them!
I make this about twice a month when the bananas don’t get eaten up and start to brown. This recipe is quick and easy and I always get the most fluffiest and sweeter than any other recipe, banana bread from this.
This three ingredient banana bread ends up a little more cake-y than some of our other banana breads but it was delicious and loved by the entire family. It’s especially great to make when you are running low on pantry staples but still want some yummy bread.
- 3-4 whole ripe bananas
- 1 box yellow cake mix (you can also use gluten free, sugar free or other flavor)
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Smash bananas in a large bowl, then add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spray 2 small loaf pans or 1 large loaf pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Fill the pans (or pan) with batter.
- Bake at for 35-40 minutes – you might need to bake longer if using 1 loaf pan.
Recipe Source : stockpilingmoms.com