These cookies are so easy to make and everybody loves them. It’s fun to experiment with different cake flavors, too. We’ve made these with coconut cake mix and added coconut flakes as well.
- 1 boxDuncan Hines butter recipe cake mix (can substitute yellow or French vanilla)
- 1 stick butter
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pkg cream cheese @ room temp (8 oz. pkg)
- powdered sugar (for rolling dough into)
- Combine all ingredients with electric mixer until well blended. Chill dough for 2 hours.
- Roll into balls (about walnut size). Roll balls in powdered sugar.
- Bake on un greased cookie sheet in 350-degree oven for 10 – 12 minutes. Dust with powdered sugar when completely cooled.