GRANDMA’S CUCUMBER SALAD
My Grandma’s Cucumber Salad Recipe is cool, crunchy, refreshing, and easy to throw together on a hot summer day!
- 3 Med. Cucumbers Peeled and Sliced 1/4″
- 1 Med. Onion sliced and separate into rings
- 3 Med. tomatoes cut into wedges
- 1/2 C. Vinegar
- 1/4 C. Sugar or Stevia
- 1 C. water
- 1/4 C. olive oil
- 2 tsp.salt
- 1 tsp. ground pepper
Combine all in a large bowl, toss making sure everything is coated well. Refrigerate for at least 2 hrs before serving
Check These Recipes Too !
- Healthy Vegetable Beef and Mushroom Barley Soup When it comes to soup, I believe the more vegetables the better and this healthy slow cooker vegetable beef and mushroom barley soup proves it.
- DELUXE EGG SALAD This Classic Egg Salad gets an upgrade with boiled eggs, cream cheese, celery and croissants! This unique egg salad sandwich is the best and so easy to make!