Italian No Bake Cake
- 1 can crushed pineapples
- 1 can Condensed sweetened milk
- 1 packages Coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup Lemon juice
- 1 box Nilla Wafers
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 1 small cherries (jar)
- 1 cup pecans (optional)
- Layer the bottom of a 9×13 (3- quart) Baking Dish with Vanilla Wafers.
- Mix in a bowl the lemon juice and condensed milk, then add the pineapples and mix all together.
- Pour this over the vanilla wafers in the dish.
- Add another layer of the Vanilla Wafers on top of the pineapple mix.
- Then top with cool whip, and coconut and cherries.
- Refrigerate overnight
- Serve and Enjoy!
- Note: You can replace coconut with pecans if you’d like.
Recipe Source : CookPad