- 3 boneless and skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into cubes
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups instant white rice
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup butter, sliced into pats
Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease sides and bottom of a casserole dish.
Stir cooked chicken cubes, water, rice, cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup, and cream of mushroom soup together in the prepared casserole dish; season with salt and pepper. Arrange butter evenly over the top of the chicken mixture.
Bake in preheated oven until the rice is tender and the chicken is cooked through, 1 hour to 75 minutes. Cool 15 minutes before serving.