This is one of my very favorite dips. It’s kind of addicting! Every time I take it somewhere, I am asked for the recipe. It’s a little hot, but I don’t think it is near as good without that little spicy bite.
- 3 can(s) Mexicorn, drained (11 oz each)
- 1 can(s) Rotel tomatoes, extra hot, drained
- 1 c sour cream
- 1 c real mayo
- 1/2 bunch green onion, chopped (optional) i leave these out.
- 1 1/2 c monterey jack and cheddar shredded cheese
How to Make Mexican Corn Dip
- Add all ingredients to a bowl.
- Mix all together.
- Let it set for a few hours to thicken some.
- I always serve it with Fritos, but I think any chip or cracker will work fine.