Paula Deen’s Not Yo Mama’s Banana Pudding
So here is the recipe don’t be like me that you won’t like it but to be honest you will really enjoy this amazing recipe .
- 2 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessmen Cookies OR 2 bags Vanilla Wafers
- 6 to 8 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 (5 oz.) box instant French Vanilla pudding
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 oz.) container frozen whipped topping thawed, or equal amount sweetened whipped cream
Line the bottom of a 13×9 inch dish with 1 bag of cookies and layer bananas on top.
Bowl 1- Combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer.
Bowl 2- Combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth.
Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.
Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended.
Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies.
Refrigerate until ready to serve!
Recipe Source : Paula Deen
Check out a few of these recipes too!
- Orange Fluff Jello Salad : This Orange Fluff Jello Salad has been my go to Jello Salad for years! It’s quick, easy and always a hit
- Cheesecake Crescent Rolls : For holiday brunches, overnight company, and any manner of potluck, consider this recipe your secret weapon. Easy as they are to make, these Cheesecake Crescent Rolls will always score rave reviews
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars : These lazy cookie bars are impossibly quick and easy to make! Transform yellow cake mix and chocolate chips into super soft, decadent, cookie bars!
- Ooey Gooey Cinnamon Rolls : The best homemade cinnamon rolls ever! If you love gooey cinnamon buns, here’s the secret ingredient. Everyone raves about these homemade yeast rolls.