Skinny Fiber Rich Tuna Sandwich
- 2 (5 ounce) ahi tuna steaks
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon whole peppercorns
- Season the tuna steaks with salt and cayenne pepper.
- Melt the butter with the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the peppercorns in the mixture until they soften and pop, about 5 minutes. Gently place the seasoned tuna in the skillet and cook to desired doneness, 1 1/2 minutes per side for rare.