* 2 Betty Crocker Sugar cookie mixes
* 16 ounces softened cream cheese
* 2 cups sugar
* 1-2 cups Cool Whip
* 2-3 lbs strawberries washed and sliced
* Strawberry glaze
* Whipped Cream for topping
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Prepare the cookie mixes with the butter and egg as the directions on the bags say to.
3. Spread in a 10×15 Texas sheet cake pan to make the crust.
4. Bake at 375 for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Mix softened cream cheese and sugar with hand mixer until well blended.
6. Then fold in the whipped cream or cool whip.
7. When cookie crust is done and slightly cooled spread the cream cheese mixture over the crust.
8. Then mix strawberries with glaze of your choice and pour the mixture over the top and chill for at least four hours