Sweet Hawaiian Crockpot Chicken
Sweet Hawaiian Slow-Cooker Chicken only has 4 ingredients and cooks in your slow-cooker, so you can get a delicious dinner on the table with minimal effort.
- 2 lb. Chicken tenderloin chunks
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
Combine everything and cook for about 6 to 8 hours. Really simple and delicious, we have this almost every week. Serve with brown or white rice for a complete meal!
1) After this cooks, fry it really quick, or at least brown it in a skillet. It will firm up and get crispier.
2) Brown the chicken before putting in the crockpot. This will make it look a bit more like the picture.
3) If the mixture comes out soupy, then transfer to a pot and bring the sauce down via a light boil.
Check out a few of these recipes too!
- Wendy’s Chili Style : With Kidney Beans, Onions, Chilis, Bell Peppers And Tomatoes With A Spicy Chili Powder And Cumin Spices. The Perfect Copycat!
- Cheesy Hamburger Casserole : This Cheesy Hamburger Casserole is just as easy to make as Hamburger Helper, and you can control the ingredients. Great weekday meal and the kids love it!
- Crock Pot BBQ Beef Roast : An amazing slow cooker meal, this Barbecue Beef recipe is the perfect dinner solution! Just a few minutes of prep, and your slow cooker does the rest. A fantastic way to prepare brisket, roast or flank, this BBQ beef is great for sandwiches and a delicious topping for nachos, pizza and more!
- Angel Strawberry Dessert : This angel dessert is a wonderful treat when fresh strawberries are readily available. Every time I make this pretty strawberry angel food cake, someone asks for the recipe.