The Best Crack Cake
- FOR THE CAKE:
- 1 box Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
- ¼ c brown sugar
- ¼ c white sugar
- 1 box vanilla pudding instant mix
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- ¾ c water
- ¾ c oil
- ½ c white wine (really any kind, but I always use my go-to pinot grigio)
- any cake with my favorite ingredient, wine, works for me
- FOR THE GLAZE :
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup white wine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the above ingredients by hand or hand mixer.
- Grease a bundt pan VERY well. (I use butter or Pam Baking Spray)
- Pour into pan and Bake for 1 hour, or until a knife comes out clean.
- When cake comes out of the oven…
- Melt 1 stick butter into 1 cup sugar and ¼ cup wine.
- Pour over hot cake. (I poke holes in the cake to help it soak in)
- Flip out of pan onto plate and serve (I loosed the cake with a flexible spatula and shake-shake-shake and bang it to help loosen it out in one piece!)